This is one of my favorite recipes.It comes from Cooking Light, July 2007 issue. If you like mexican food, this is "must try"
* 2 cups shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast
* 1/2 cup chopped green onions
* 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeño peppers, divided
* 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
* 1 teaspoon chili powder
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
* 3/4 cup 1% low-fat milk
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
* 1 (11-ounce) can tomatillos, drained
* 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
* 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas
* Cooking spray
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine chicken, green onions, 1/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese, Parmesan, chili powder, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Place milk and next 3 ingredients (through chiles) in a food processor or blender; process until smooth.
Heat tortillas according to package directions. Pour 1/3 cup tomatillo mixture into bottom of an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange 4 corn tortillas in dish, and top with half of chicken mixture. Repeat layer with remaining tortillas and chicken mixture, ending with tortillas.
Pour remaining 1 1/2 cups tomatillo mixture over tortillas; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until bubbly.