Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!!



Hi everybody,

I've been in a blogging coma for what seems like an eternity. First it was the craze of the holidays, then our trip to Europe and now just simply not being able to get back to the swing of things. I hope all of you had a great holiday season and the New Year is treating you well so far. A BIG THANK YOU to those of you who were kind enough to email and check on me. I really appreciate it and hope to get back to doing some serious cooking and sharing of the recipes very soon. I have lots of pictures to share from our First Annual Cookie Exchange, our European Holidays and more. Thanks again for your patience and for sticking around even though I've been MIA.

See you all soon!!!

Sylwia

7 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you're back. I'm looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Glad to see you are coming back:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaah, so glad to hear that you are doing well, and that busy-ness keeps you away. I look forward to seeing your wonderful food again and "talking" with you.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Looking forward to your wonderful posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. G'day, my friend ~

    Would you please change your settings & come follow me on our new blog ~
    blushingrosetoo.blogspot.com

    We are also having a giveaway thru 2/7 I hope you will come enter.

    Have missed you.
    Happy Valentine's ~
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to your upcoming posts. I have missed you!

    ReplyDelete